CAMP registration process:
Kids Camp Registration will be available online only! Every church bringing a group to camp will need to select a Camp Coordinator. The Camp Coordinator is in charge of Online Registration for their church. They will be the contact person for all changes, payments, and adjustments. Camp Coordinators will also be in charge of distributing, collecting, and organizing all Medical Forms for campers and staff, as well as overseeing scheduled Lice Checks.
Camp Coordinators should follow the steps listed below to successfully register their church:
1. Go to www.okag.org/kidscamp to choose the desired camp and request camper and staff spots. You will need to be prepared to provide the Camp Coordinator’s contact information (including email address), as well as the Senior/Lead Pastor’s name and email address.
2. Only the $40 deposit per camper will hold a spot at camp. All camps will be filled on a first come, first served basis. CAMP DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You may submit payment with a credit card or electronic check.
- Please Note: E-Checks in excess of $5,000 cannot be processed online. Please call the OCM office if you cannot pay the balance due online via credit card or e-check.
3. Camp Coordinators are responsible for providing information to those applying for Staff positions. All Staff Applications must be filled out and received in the OCM office no later than May 1st. (This will give OCM time to process 500 – 600 staff applications.) If applications are received after the May 1st deadline, there will be a $20 Late Fee added.
4. The Camp Coordinator is responsible for distributing and collecting Medical Forms for each camper and staff.
5. Camp Coordinators are responsible for submitting T-shirt orders, if applicable. T-shirts may be ordered and paid for online. The price for each Camp T-shirt is $12 and is not included in the registration fee. The deadline for ordering T-shirts is 30 days prior to arriving at camp. Very limited quantities will be available at the concession stand during camp, so we encourage you to order early.
Please contact the OCM Office at (405) 475-1172 at any time, should you have a question, concern, or challenge with registration.
T H I N G S T O K N O W
Extra Spots will not be reserved without a deposit.
Camp Deposits are Non-Refundable. No exceptions.
Camp Registration Deadlines
Final count of campers is due at this time.
LATE FEES apply after these dates.
Camp 1 - June 4
Camp 2 - June 11
Camp 3 - June 18
Camp 4 - June 25
Last day to add/drop
You will be responsible for the ENTIRE cost of camp after this date for each camper still registered.
You will not be able to ADD campers after this date.
Camp 1 - June 18
Camp 2 - June 25
Camp 3 - July 2
Camp 4 - July 9
KIDS CAMP 1
July 2 - 6
KIDS CAMP 2
July 9 - 13
kids camp 3
july 16 - 20
Mike and Anita James
Kids Camp 4
July 23 - 27
Mike and Anita James
PRE-ORDER KIDS CAMP T-SHIRTS!
All shirts = $12.00
All shirt orders must be placed 30 days prior to your selected camp.
VOLUNTEER STAFF INFORMATION
STAFF FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Download Staff Application
INTERN AT KIDS CAMP
Summer Interns must be willing to commit to serve the entire camp season (June 28th – July 28th). They must also attend a REQUIRED weekend training session prior to camp (June 1st – June 3rd). Summer Interns will learn the integral workings of Camp. They will work to prepare the camp prior to the camper’s arrival. This will include cleaning, office work, manual labor, etc. Once camp starts, Summer Interns will assist in any position to help make the camp run smoothly. OCM Summer Interns do not go home on the weekends. This time is spent preparing the camp for the next week and preparing our hearts for servanthood. Summer Interns should be able to work well with others. They need to be able to take instruction and follow through until the task is complete. Summer Interns should not be afraid of hard work. Summer Interns must focus on insuring that each child has the best camping experience possible. All Summer Interns must be at least 17 years of age. This is a volunteer position. Space is limited.
Intern applications are due no later than April 19th.