Attention Camp Coordinators!
K I D S C A M P 1 & 2
July 3 - 7
J A Y R I S N E R
K I D S C A M P 3 & 4
T R E N T & J E S S I C A B L A C K
w / T H E C R E W
july 30 - august 1
N E W T H I S Y E A R !
Kids Camp Registration will be available online only in 2017! Every church bringing a group to camp will need to select a Camp Coordinator. The Camp Coordinator is in charge of Online Registration for their church. They will be the contact person for all changes, payments, and adjustments. Camp Coordinators will also be in charge of distributing, collecting, and organizing all Medical Forms for campers and staff, as well as overseeing scheduled Lice Checks.
Camp Coordinators should follow the steps listed below to successfully register their church:
1. Go to www.okag.org/kidscamp to choose the desired camp and request camper spots. You will need to be prepared to provide the Camp Coordinator’s contact information (including email address), as well as the Senior/Lead Pastor’s name and email address.
2. You will be assigned a link that is unique to your church’s camp date. (This will come to you through an email at a later time.)
3. The Camp Coordinator will use the assigned link to pay deposits and staff fees. The Camp Coordinator will use the assigned link to pay deposits and staff fees. Coordinators may also enter student and staff information, or may click “continue” to bypass entering this information until a later time. They may also order T-shirts, and make changes through this link.
4. Only the $40 deposit per camper will hold a spot at camp. All camps will be filled on a first come, first served basis. CAMP DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You may submit payment with a credit card or electronic check.
5. Camp Coordinators are responsible for providing information to those applying for Staff positions. All Staff Applications must be filled out and received in the OCM office no later than May 1st. (This will give OCM time to process 500 – 600 staff applications.) If applications are received after the May 1st deadline, there will be a $20 Late Fee added.
6. The Camp Coordinator is responsible for distributing and collecting Medical Forms for each camper and staff. (Medical Forms will be emailed to you along with your church’s registration link. They may also be downloaded from our website.)
7. Camp Coordinators are responsible for submitting T-shirt orders, if applicable. T-shirts may be ordered and paid for online. The price for each Camp T-shirt is $12 and is not included in the registration fee. The deadline for ordering T-shirts is 30 days prior to arriving at camp. Very limited quantities will be available at the concession stand during camp, so we encourage you to order early.
Please contact the OCM Office at (405) 475-1172 at any time, should you have a question, concern, or challenge with registration.
T H I N G S T O K N O W
Extra Spots will not be reserved without a deposit.
Camp Deposits are Non-Refundable. No exceptions.
Camp Registration Deadlines
Last day to add/drop
Final count of campers is due at this time.
LATE FEES apply after these dates.
Camp 1 June 5th
Camp 2 June 12th
Camp 3 June 19th
Camp 4 June 26th
Little Radicals June 30th
You will be responsible for the ENTIRE cost of camp after this date for each camper still registered.
You will not be able to ADD campers after this date.
Camp 1 June 19th
Camp 2 June 26th
Camp 3 July 3rd
Camp4 July 10th
Little Radicals July 14th
VOLUNTEER STAFF INFORMATION
STAFF FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
R E G I S T R A T I O N
This video describes the process for online registration for Kids Camp.