Become a Thousand Daughters Club Member!
We are looking for 1,000 women across Oklahoma to partner with us to see ministry happen in our great District.
These are women who:
- Desire to pray for the leadership of Women's Ministries.
- Desire to see us have strong, Pentecostal events for the women of our District to Empower them through the Gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Desire to see us reach out to Oklahoma Daughters of every age, ethnicity and economic sphere to participate in our Annual LIFE Rallies. These Dinner Rallies are held in 14 locations simultaneously throughout our State on the 3rd Friday night of each January. These Mission's Rallies provide women with interpersonal connection, a place to gather and grow. They also financially underwrite Oklahoma Missionaries, Oklahoma-based non-profits and Special Missions projects worldwide. We currently raise well over $100,000 in a single night for Missions but we can do more.
- Desire to see a strong leadership team for the Region of Oklahoma.
- Desire to remain strong warriors in prayer, pulling down strongholds in the heavenlies and fighting for the women of Oklahoma to see "miracles signs and wonders following believing Faith in and Almighty God." (Hebrews 2:4)
- Desire to see training and Bible Study made available for every church in our District, regardless of size, that would allow us to raise up strong multi-generational, multi-ethnic teams of women in leadership in our A/G churches throughout Oklahoma.
- Desire to see all Oklahoma Ministry Wives supported with prayer, ministry, retreats and training on a consistent basis.
We will create a daughterhood of women,
fighting together for the women of Oklahoma.
How does it work?
For simply $10 per month on your debit/credit card or a one time annual gift of $120 paid by cash, check or credit card, you will receive the following:
- A private lunch or dinner with the Women's Director and Women’s Leadership Team, at our annual Daughters Conference. (TBA exclusively by private invitation to Thousand Daughters Club Members, apart from the General Attendees of Daughter’s Conference.)
- Personal Invitation by e-mail, to participate in all Women's Leadership Events including: The Women in Leadership Brunch held in conjunction with Century Leadership Conference/OK District Council. This occurs in the month of April annually. (Separate registration fee applies.)
- A monthly Daughters of the King e-Blast with "Call to Prayer" highlighting our Missionaries and Ministry Leaders in need, as those needs are made available to us.
- An Annual Gift- to thank you for your support in becoming an annual Thousand Daughters Club Member you will receive our new themed products yearly, after joining (i.e. t-shirt, mug, etc.) You will also receive a special-colored silicone bracelet giving early access into Daughter's Conference each September. (Separate Conference Registration applies.) This dedicated wristband will identify you as a Thousand Daughters Club Member. The bracelet color changes annually and will be given out after the annual membership dues are paid each year. Open Enrollment period is January 15th - February 15th, yearly. Membership is for one “fiscal year” and Members would re-join as desired the next year.
Together we can do more!
TO JOIN OUR THOUSAND DAUGHTERS MEMBERSHIP TEAM BEGINNING