November 17-18, 2017
For Students in the 4th - 6th Grades
$65 By November 3
$75 After November 3
Staff (Ages 17+)
$35 By November 3
$45 After November 3
- Registration includes a T-shirt
- On-Site Registration begins Friday, November 17, at 4:00pm
- Pick-Up is Saturday, November 18, at 4:30pm
N E W T H I S Y E A R !
Registration for PB&J Retreat is available online only. Every church bringing a group to the retreat will need to select a Retreat Coordinator. The Retreat Coordinator is in charge of Online Registration for their church. They will be the contact person for all changes, payments, and adjustments. Retreat Coordinators will also be in charge of distributing and submitting Staff Applications, organizing all Medical Forms for campers and staff, as well as overseeing scheduled Lice Checks.
Retreat Coordinators should follow the steps listed below to successfully register their church:
1. Click on the Registration Button and be prepared to provide:
- Retreat Coordinator’s contact information (including email address)
- Senior/Lead Pastor’s Name and email address
- Camper names and T-shirt sizes
- Staff names, email addresses, and T-shirt sizes
- Any information concerning special medical needs
2. Submit payment for Registration Fees by credit card or electronic check (up to $7,000).
3. Distribute and submit Staff Applications. (All Staff Applications must be received in the OCM Office no later than Nov. 3rd to allow time for processing.)
4. Distribute and collect Medical Forms for each camper and staff. (Completed Medical Forms must be presented at Registration on the first day of PB&J Retreat.)
If you have any questions, please contact the OCM Office at (405) 475-1172.
Click above for more Coordinator Information